Τρίτη 5 Μαρτίου 2013

*Welcome*

  Hi people, I’m Maria Fliatoura!
I was born in patra almost 22 years ago and I currently am a civil engineer student at the technological educational institute of Larissa. I opened this fashion blog, recommending to my followers personal looks with great attention to details,
sharing my ideas and inspirations, complete with text and captions in Greek and English.The name is "fashion maRiac" because of my love for fashion and my name!!!
The route to the fashion, photography, art, travel and all the little things that make our lives more beautiful, begins!!!
I hope you come and come back. Thank you!!!


xxxoM



Γεια σας, είμαι η Μαρία Φλιάτουρα!

Γεννήθηκα στην Πάτρα σχεδόν πριν από 22 χρόνια και φοιτώ στο τμήμα πολιτικών μηχανικών του ΤΕΙ Λάρισας. Άνοιξα αυτό το blog μόδας, συνιστώντας στους followers μου προσωπικά looks με μεγάλη προσοχή στη λεπτομέρεια,

μοιράζοντας τις ιδέες και εμπνεύσεις μου, πλήρης, με κείμενο και λεζάντες στα ελληνικά και αγγλικά.Το όνομα είναι "fashion maRiac" λόγω της αγάπης μου για τη μόδα και του όνοματός μου!!
Η διαδρομή για τη μόδα, τη φωτογραφία, την τέχνη, τα ταξίδια και όλα τα μικρά πράγματα που κάνουν τη ζωή μας πιο όμορφη, ξεκινά!
Ελπίζω να έρθετε ξανά και ξανά. Σας ευχαριστώ!


xxxoM

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Always reading your comments! Thanks for leaving one!
xxx Maria